Before you begin
- Your account must be approved for Instagram Shopping to feature products in posts and stories.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- You should already have completed set up for shopping on Instagram before you can enable it from your Instagram App.
To enable the ability to feature product from the Instagram App:
1) Go to your profile.
2) Tap hamburger button in the upper right corner.
3) Tap Setting.
4) Tap Business.
5) Tap Shopping. Note: The option to shopping is only available to accounts that have been approved for Instagram Shopping.
6) Tap Continue.
7) Select a product catalog to connect to your professional account.
8) Tap done.
If you don’t see Shopping, your account is probably still under review or it hasn’t been approved for Instagram Shopping. The review process can take up to a few days, but sometimes Instagram may need to review the account in more detail, which can take longer.
We also help to manage your social media. Click to understand social media management service details.