How to remove object image from Photo in Photoshop
- Unlock your image layer by double click the image layer at the right bottom of the screen. Click “OK” to change your image layer’s name.
- Click content- aware move tool which is an icon with two reverse arrow cross between them from the left side bar.
- Surround the object that you wanted to remove. (Note: Make sure the surrounded line is joint back to where you start)
- Select “Edit” from left upper, and choose fill.
- Choose content-aware from the dropdown in the column content. Click “OK” to apply the changes.