What is TikTok?
TikTok is a video-sharing social networking popular start from China and service owned by ByteDance. Users can shoot, edit, and share 15 second to 1 minute or longer clips videos. For example, user allow to use jazzed up with filters, music, animation, special effects to create the video. In addition, like its fellow social media apps, user can also follow, like, and comment on everything they see. TikTok can be used on iOS and Android operating system.
What is TikTok for Business?
TikTok for Business is you can release your brand’s influence and increase your brand’s social awareness to bring more customers. For example, merchants can conduct buying and selling activities through live broadcast or create short video post in TikTok application. In addition, TikTok is start support for merchants to do advertisements for their brands or product on the application and merchants can create content by use indeed native content, brand, takeovers, hashtag challenges and branded lenses. Furthermore, TikTok for Business is a tool to release brand’s influence and increase brand’s social awareness to bring more audience.
How to Create a TikTok Business Account?
1. Creating a TikTok Account. Click a Use Phone or Email to sign up.
2. Fill up your birthday day (Must Over 18 years old), Email Address, Password, and get the verification code from Gmail. Click Next.
3. Create username for you TikTok account. Click Sign Up.
4. In below click Me, then click…in above.
5. In Setting and Privacy, click Manage my account.
6. Click on Switch to Pro Account.
7. Select your account type.
8. Choose a category for your company, then click Next.
9. Edit you profile picture, bio, add Website of company, email, link TikTok with the Instagram, YouTube, Twitter.
10. Finally, done for register for TikTok account.
Note: You can have up to 3 Profiles on one device.
How to create Tik Tok Ads Account?
1. Select the Country and choose the account is primarily used for a Business. Then, tap Next.
2. Fill up you email address or sign up with phone, set password and get verification code from your email address and agree to terms. Then, tap Sign Up.
3. Fill in your account details and agree to terms. Click on Register.
Now you are ready to start creating your campaigns. But before you do, let’s finish the process by completing your account information, as this will help ensure billing information is correct.
4. On your TikTok Ads Manager dashboard, click on your account name in the top-right corner to access a drop down menu. The blue card pinned to the top of the drop down menu is the account you are currently using. Click on the “Account Settings” icon to the right of the account information and click the Account Info.
5. Click on Business Information under Account Setup and fill in the details for your Business Information, Primary Contact, Tax Information, Payment Method. Click on submit.
Note: Once you submit your billing info you can start adding money to your account. But if your account is not approved, you will be unable to add more money. Additionally, you may not run any ads until your account is approved.