When you click an advertisement from Facebook or other platforms, be aware if you never heard about the business before. Before you plan to make a purchase on the website, please check through the list below.
- Search for company information in Google search engine
If you can only find the company information on Facebook or its website you need to be aware.
- Check the location of company in Google
– Make sure the information is consistent
– Do not get confuse by others company name that is almost similar
- Check company registration number in MYDATA
- Search for more information of company in website
A fake website normally did not have much information about their business. You normally request to fill in your personal information or make a purchase directly
If your company website is being suspected as a fake website, please refer to our website package. We will help you create a standard and professional website.